First post and pics

Viscon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I've been lurking for a few weeks but this is my first post. I'm brand new to photography. Bought my first camera a little over a month ago (D90). Have not had much time to practice as I am going through a Divorce. I really want to get into this hobby and have enjoyed reading and gaining knowledge from all of you here. Here are a couple of pics I took yesterday. They may not be any good at all, but would still like to hear from you what I could have done better. I included a black and white copy of each.

Thanks for looking!

DSC_0015.jpg

CSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

CSC_0077.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

Nice DoF study.
Hit the edit button and put some space between you images, and numbering them is helpful.

I like the 3rd image (second color) best. It really gives me the feel of preparing for battle, or a real sense of planning my move. Focus is on the enemy!

I also like the warmth of the color images more than the cool black and white.

im a nube to, but i think that if you changed the light to cast a slight shadow in on the horse it will add something to the photo

Hi!

Nice DoF study.
Hit the edit button and put some space between you images, and numbering them is helpful.

I like the 3rd image (second color) best. It really gives me the feel of preparing for battle, or a real sense of planning my move. Focus is on the enemy!

I also like the warmth of the color images more than the cool black and white.

Thanks Bitter Jeweler. I put some space and numbered them as you suggested.

im a nube to, but i think that if you changed the light to cast a slight shadow in on the horse it will add something to the photo

That is an interesting idea.

+1 for #3

Both are quite good. The color versions are much more interesting to me.

Look forward to seeing more. Welcome to the photo forum.

Thank you! I think I might get #3 framed. It would be my first framed photo. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Would it have been better to get all the white pieces in sharp focus or is ok the way it is?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back