First Post - Avatar Image

kris10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first photo post and I wanted to post this as a larger version of my avatar and see if I could get some feedback from you guys. I am shooting for the weekend on a loaner fixed lens digital. It's a Nikon Cool Pix 5700 and I believe my settings were F4.2 @ 1/60th handheld. It's the sharpest one I got out of all of them but felt some parts of it were a little to soft. (Not too fond of the camera...thinking Digital SLR if anything digital...)

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7517/1291/1600/Buy-Me---WEB.jpg

Buy-Me---WEB.jpg

welcome to TPF kris. the sonata is a classic piece...nice shot.

Thank you JonMikal!! ;) I was glad to see you were here when I joined. I love your photography and really appreciate your comments! :D

Oi! Go to photobucket.com and get a free account and upload your pictures there :p , then you just use the image tags [ img ]your url here [ / img ] (Without the spaces in the img tags of course.

Sheesh, newbies :roll: :lol:

Oi! Go to photobucket.com and get a free account and upload your pictures there

Boy...aren't you just the pain in my butt today...;). Did you not see the picture? JonMikal did so what's your problem? (jk) :lmao:

Okay, I uploaded to photobucket..now I have like four sites I have uploaded to..:lol: ...so here is the link to that one especially for you dear. :mrgreen: Let me know if you still can't see it 'cuz then I am just going to email it to you! :alien:

Buy-Me---WEB.jpg

This is making me want to post up pictures of my guitars.... *resists* :lol:

Nicely composed and lit. :)

Nice photo and nice 12 string. My favorite song I play on a 12 is "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd. My, what a good combanation.

Nice angle on it and yes that is a nice 12 string. I play an Alvarez 6 string, (too poor to get all 12 strings :D,) but when I go visit the guitars in the shop I like to throw down some Tangerine by Led Zeppelin on the dirty dozen. Sounds so nice! **jealous? yes a bit :lol:**

Most reactions

New Topics

Back