First post, C&C.

Peter_pan91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok. so first of all hi to everyone here:p

As the title says i am new to TPF, and i'd like to apologize for my grammar mistakes from now on, i am not english as a matter of fact:)(italian).

As for the thread i started i would like to show you my first pictures with my digital camera, wich i am relatevly new to, i had in fact some experience with Film SLR ( My fathers ) but these are really my first steps in the digital world.

I'd Really appreciate Some comments And lots of critics on my pictures so please be hard on me :p.

(most of the picture are from my trip to maine)

MaineAncorage.jpg

HelmAtSunset.jpg

HelmAtSunset.jpg

BeatingOnthewind.jpg

FioriGialli.jpg

FinestraNelnulla1.jpg

Farfalla.jpg

DSCN199244.jpg

Cappello1.jpg

CamininelTramonto1.jpg

Thank you for looking at them and don't spare critisizem.

Very nice shots. I think 1 is my favourite. I like the colours and sharpness.

Beautiful! I love the water and the sailboats...very peaceful! I also love the sunflower shot as well as the one with the flowers and the butterfly! Gorgeous! Personally, not to crazy about the one that I'm assuming you took outside a house? and just have the window lit up, but thats just me. But on the whole, great shots!

These are great! Especially for being relatively new to digital.

#3 is my fav, #2 needs detail in the shadow points, the one with the hat is just way too dark though.

The last one is great too! kind of dark, but it works and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Great job!
Can't wait to see your progression.

First off, great shots. I love the first one the most.

Secondly, I'm from Maine.

Thirdly, how did you like Maine? And if you already answered that question in your introduction, sorry, I didn't read it. :]

Very nice shots. I especially love the the lighting in the first one and in the one with the hat. Both of them give me a feeling of calm relaxation of the sunset.

Wow guys i really don't Know what to say...I wasn't ready such nice compliments, anywho, thank you all very much!! More C&C are welcome!

As for the trip in Maine, it was really nice, you might have noticed that is Mount desert in the horizon, i stay in deer island . I took the boat shots on my uncles 30 ft cape dory. In fact I am italo - american really, my mother is from boston so i go there every year and we often have a week in maine. Lovely peaceful place.

Please keep the C&C coming!

Most reactions

Back