First Post in a Very Long Time!!

fl_chic96

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I feel like I haven't been here in forever! I temporarily gave up on my photography :confused: But I couldn't stay away forever! Well anyways, here are some photos to look at and more on the way...
2694687356_ccafa17e6e.jpg

2693870539_21640bcee5.jpg

2693868083_dae2e84cc3.jpg

2694678846_e9d5a567be.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :mrgreen:

Love the 4th! That is a regular look with my girls--too skinny for pants to fit right. The colors are vivid and pleasing.

The first two are a tad dark for me, but maybe my screen? The ape is cool, which zoo is that? Not CF, unless it is a really new exhibit. Tampa, Brevard, Jax? I can't wait for it too cool off enough for a zoo trip again.

It is Miami Metro Zoo....it was soooo hot when we went. It will be nice when it cools off again.

Do you think its the vignette that makes it look too dark or the picture itself?

Absolutely love no.1! I think the vignette is definitely too much for no.2, just a bit too cliched for my liking, but if that's what you're going for... I feel 3 could have benefited from being more zoomed in, so that we could better appreciate the character of the monkey(?) I like the composition of 4, and the only criticism i can see (being very picky) is that i don't like the vignette, since it emphasises the centre of the picture which contains no focal point. Great photos though all in all!

Had a good laugh with #4. Reminds of my 3 yr old daughter.
They grow up quick!

Really, I was thinking that #3 really reminded me of my three-year old daughter... :confused: :lol: j/k

#4 is very cute.

Most reactions

Back