First post on TPF CC please

zerofourtwo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, this is my first post on TPF for CC, i don't consider myself a beginner per say but i did want the first picture of mine to go into the beginner forum just to see where i stand, i used to shoot alot of film and got out of photography for some time and recently decided to get back into it so i invested money into a dslr, glass, and OCF. Thanks in advance for the CC!

3877083974_8d5da8fe6c_b.jpg

3906299954_8fe87abe2b_b.jpg

I can't give much CC as I am a beginner, but I will agree that I don't think you fall under the beginner category. I really love the second photo, but idk what it is about the first one, but i dont like it much. The only thing I personally would maybe try to edit out in the second one, is the little twig in the top right(it kind of distracts me). But I really like the style you show in that picture. Hope to see more of your work soon.

I hate to say this because it's typed so often here.. Your first image is a bit blurry, you want the image to leap out of the picture but here it just looks dull. The red riding hood image is cool, but what little of what we can see of her face is blurred, not a good idea.

Thanks for the CC guys, i defintely see your points, the first shot i was fighting with the wind and probably should have mentioned that before posting, i didnt have any help with the first shot i and i shot it on chromakey (green) in a tunnel that was windy as hell, the second shot was a long exposure with rear curtain sync where i light painted the trees then had the model move into place prior to closing the shutter, the problem was, was that i couldnt see crap since we had to shoot it in pitch black, i really want to do this shot over again and repost.

first one dont do much for me... not a big fan of tilt shots hehe

i like the idea of the second one... i agree that the twig should be cloned out though... take it again and post it!... i never would think to go through the process you used...

I really like the both of them, especially the second one- looks like it came out of the show "true blood" or something. wouldn't change a thing about it

The first one in your new post is really cool, but for some reason I am immediately drawn to the face of the person on the left, and that part of the picture is out of focus. But either way I really like it.(remember im a nub tho so don't take this to critically) Definitely better than anything I could do haha.

Thought that lift bridge looked familiar. Great shot of the Duluth Aerial Lift Bridge.

Most reactions

Back