First post! recent fun trip!

ikidzeroi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys i recently took a trip to Dammish Insane Asylum in Wilsonville, OR. I goto to school there and figured it could be interesting.

Dammish has been shut down and abandoned since 1992 i believe. It was used in 1999 for NAVY SEALS Hostage Rescue practice missions. Malpractice was an issue i'm told and since i go to medical school out there a lot of rumors get spread about it. These pictures tell the darker side of the destruction that has happened over the years and really is my first time attempting anything like this.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0217-1.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Picture025.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Sunriseun.jpg

Hiya Shane and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have moved your post to the General Gallery. The Photo Critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...
(see FAQS), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with more of an explanation of the shot, equipment used, settings, and some remarks on what you were trying to capture and to show.

And when you post as many as you did here, please make sure you number your photos for better viewing and commenting. It is easier, so experience has shown, when the viewers can just say "I like # so-and-so because...".

Thank you.

the 6th picture down of the flowers is my favorite because for some reason the second I saw it it reminded me of my childhood watching the movie Honey I shrunk the kids (classic heh).

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

There are some really awesome pics in there...I especially like the ones showing the decay and disintegration. Good job on these, and it looks like a great place for 'dark side' pics (as long as you don't get conked on the head by falling debris).

ikidzeroi said:
i recently took a trip to Dammish Insane Asylum in Wilsonville, OR. I goto to school there

Ahhh, you freaked me out a bit for a minute there! :lol:

Anyways, I really like the last two. Nice job for your first post! Nice DOF on a lot of these. :thumbup:

Wow.... you have a good eye. The composition in most of those shots is really good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back