First Post - Tacks

softz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys my First post here

Took this one today and also added a fair bit of after Effects using Photoshop

C&C would be great, as i only do Photography as a hobbie and dnt have all the gear and set-up

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/1413/pincushioncushionmoinslsw2.jpg
pincushioncushionmoinslsw2.jpg

Why Does No one ever reply on these forums???

Can you all see my Image or Not??
i can see it today on my computer but my internet is playing up so i dont know if its just me or not

Relax. Its only been a day.

Its a good shot, but kinda confusing and the purple haze is out of place.

hmm. i knd of like the purple. otherwise it's just another macro of some brass. but i've never seen purple tacks before so i like it.

that logo takes away from the photo
verrrry distracting

also dosent seem as sharp as it could be, no pun intended, but what do i know haha.

hmm..where are you focusing on? i can't seem to find a specific point of focus for this

also, i would crop this, the bottom is blown out and i find the shadows distracting. you have to be patient with this fourm, some *bumps* may be required

Hmm...I would have used a higher F-stop personally, but since you are post processing anyway, some sharpening would have helped. Also yeah, the logo is really crisp, so it's a little distracting.

I personally like the purple, it's kind of cool. It is a good shot, has potential.

Hope I didn't sound too critical!

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and feedback

Ill try and work on some of the things that you have all said to help improve my photography

yeah, it would look better sharper but as you said you dont have the equipment so its not bad. i like the purple its a cool effect it looks good. and you gotta wait sometimes a day or two for people to reply here

Most reactions

New Topics

Back