first post...Teenage Bald Eagle..up close and personal...

Mathias13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't know what to expect when I first encountered this eagle, thinking by the time I got close to it, it'll fly away. So I started taking zoom-in pics but was able to get close. Real close. I'm not sure if there was anything physically wrong with it because when I did get close, it just hissed...anywhoo, here are the pics.. I just have a Kodak digital...
Picture524.jpg

Picture539.jpg

Picture553.jpg

Picture572.jpg

Picture574.jpg

Picture575.jpg

Picture576.jpg

Picture577.jpg

Picture579.jpg

Picture605.jpg

Picture557.jpg

Picture897.jpg

Thanks for looking...had to crop the last pic because you could see my shadow. Can still see my head but oh well...

I don't need to read the ethics link to know what it says... you should have taken a quick pics, and turned and left it ALONE. Report it to the conservation authorities.

I am sorry, but I have nothing good to say, but please learn from this mistake.

I don't need to read the ethics link to know what it says... you should have taken a quick pics, and turned and left it ALONE. Report it to the conservation authorities.

I am sorry, but I have nothing good to say, but please learn from this mistake.

I have to agree, if you can see your shadow in the picture you were way too close. You can see the impact you were having on that bird. I am not a conservationist or environmentalist just use common sense. Anyway nice pics.

Im pretty sure that harassing a bald eagle is against a the law... and even if it isn't, have you any respect? I find it hard to compliment someone on their pictures of animals when to get those pictures, they had to disturb or hurt the animal in any way.

I think they are pretty good, but next time please # them, it helps us comment! And don't let everyone get to you about the "ethics", they are still good pics

Most reactions

New Topics

Back