First post with pictures! **56k slight warning**

zx3guy2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay I'm kinda new here and thought I would share some pictures that I have take recently! I'm currently using a 35mm film Pentax ZX-30 with various lenses! Almost going to jump on the DSLR wagon in the next month or so!

Thanks!

2006VacationPic69.jpg

Flamingos.jpg

KristysCar5.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/ZX3Guy2000/Photo Section/2006VacationPic24.jpg

Heya, zx3guy, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!!!
Zoo pics are always nice! Well done. How do you get your film photos digitalised? Do you order the CD along with the film processing and printing?

Car pics don't tell me quite that much, but others might like that one specifically ... as to the flamingoes, who are beautifully coloured, I think composition could have been better ... if you work with a zoom lens you might have wanted to zoom out a bit to give them so more room and not crop off the far one's back and the nearest one's head...

Yes I usually get the cd when I get my film developed. I just came back from Vacation in MExico, and instead of getting pictures this time, all I got was the CD. So i can just pick the ones that I want to get printed!

Thanks for the comment !!!!

Tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back