First post

MarinaY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, i'm new here, but not to photography. Just wanted to share some animals.

I was just playing around in CS to see what comes up, but that's not something i do all the time. Hate it? Love it? Don't care?

Any comments are welcome. :wink:

253134905_QLruT-M-3.jpg

253142443_2gYMp-M-3.jpg

253138660_RhP49-M-3.jpg

253599114_ksmNq-M-2.jpg

253139958_tNXaU-M-3.jpg

253146176_g4BZ4-M-3.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Heya "MarinaY", welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Very clear, quite expressive zoo photos here. That's an interesting bit of post processing you used here and for me it works for some, and doesn't work quite as well for other photos we see. Like I am not too fond of it in 3 and 4, though something tells me that the flamingoes might eventually grow on me. I feel the pp has its merits also there, but I don't feel it as quickly as I do with the lion and the meerkat (?), for example.

For the zebra I'd really wish he had his hooves inside the frame. That photo feels like one of people with their feet cut off by the frame...

Welcome....For the most part I like them all. The black background works very well in the first pic (my opinion).
Nice job on all and hoe to see more of your pic's.

Eric

Welcome! It is always one of the joys of the forum to see others approach to their photography and its presentation. A great series of striking images to start with so we look forward to seeing much more of your work.

Heya "MarinaY", welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Very clear, quite expressive zoo photos here. That's an interesting bit of post processing you used here and for me it works for some, and doesn't work quite as well for other photos we see. Like I am not too fond of it in 3 and 4, though something tells me that the flamingoes might eventually grow on me. I feel the pp has its merits also there, but I don't feel it as quickly as I do with the lion and the meerkat (?), for example.

For the zebra I'd really wish he had his hooves inside the frame. That photo feels like one of people with their feet cut off by the frame...

Thank you for your input. I agree with your statement regarding processing, it is not for everyone! :wink:

Welcome....For the most part I like them all. The black background works very well in the first pic (my opinion).
Nice job on all and hoe to see more of your pic's.

Eric

Thank you Eric for your time to comment!

Welcome! It is always one of the joys of the forum to see others approach to their photography and its presentation. A great series of striking images to start with so we look forward to seeing much more of your work.

Thank you for a nice reply, i'll try to post some of my images, not processed! LOL.

Not that I'm an expert by any means but I'm not fond of the processing. I really like what I see though, just would probably prefer the originals. :D

Great work though!

ttfn
CDL.

I agree with Corrina. I really like the processing on the lion and meerkat and even the zebra, but not so much on the bird pics.

I really love the expressions on both the lion and meerkat and the composition.

And... welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back