first post..

babo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys im new here,im still practicing in photography and i want to learn how to shoot moving objects or people without blurs.Any suggestions would be helpful for beginners like me.im using canon 400d and 18-55mm lens.thanks

IMG_9961b.jpg

Picture131.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

First two really need some help!

The 3rd is ok but you need to defused the flash a ton so there are not so many reflections on the LOGO on the bottle and the watermelon and her sunglasses... But I do like the subject. It shows some thought! Great start

Read up on Joe McNally's grip technique, it works wonders in shooting slow shutter speeds hand held. I can shoot sharp photos at 1/20th, 1/10th, and even 1/6th at times using his grip.
Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh especially the first one looks a bit "bland" but don't care what I say lol I'm prob more of a noob than you are =D

pretty model in the first one...is she famous...:sexywink: lol

in first yellows are to be reduced...do u go to photoshop?it was shot in evening light, it gives yellow.
second correct skin tones.
third...much yellow on face and focus is on bottle. what is secondary? face or bottle.?...u have to do preshoot arangements such as to avoid glares etc., bring correct colour tone.

thanks for your very helpfull advice my friends, it helps a lot specially from beginners like me, im starting to like this forum thanks. .

Most reactions

Back