First Post.

Ma_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first post, and I thought I would post a picture of one of my favorite pictures that I have taken.

Picture009.jpg

Critism please, I want to improve my skills... If I have any that is..

I really love it, great perspective and i love the way it conveys speed.
It's a tunnel, isn't it? Montreal by any chance?

Yes it's a tunnel in Montreal, its the A****er Tunnel, I think my sister and I were on our way to a place downtown.

that's incredible!!! out of thousands of cities with the same exact tunnels, it had to be montreal!
Gimme five!
(and i knew it before you even edited your profile... that's wierd.)

Wow that is weird. I think Downtown Montreal is the best place for photography, there is so much going on!

*high five back btw*

And you two don't know how amusing it is for tourists to go down an escalator and discover a whole new world beneath Montreal!

Great shot by the way

:thumbup: great 1st shot! I like the abstractness of it and love the fast pace it conveys. And Alex! what spot on recognition! Hi5 from me too! Well ma, i'm not too old here either but welcome - you've come to a great place :)

Thank you
:)
The picture isnt one of my first photos, but it sure is up there with my favorites.

:lol: A montrealease soul always recognises montrealease tunnels...

Peanuts said:
And you two don't know how amusing it is for tourists to go down an escalator and discover a whole new world beneath Montreal!
If you go down to the parking and then again down the red escalator, you can end up in hell...
:greendev:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back