TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI All

ok new here to the forum....posting up my first pic for some C&C

Look forward to hearing from you

IMGP4366.jpg

Cute. I like her little expression. Looks like she was nailed for stealing a cookie.

the expression is cute, and looks like she has awesome eyes, too bad the image is so dark around the eyes we cant see them.

Cute kid and expression. I was trying to improve it in Lightroom but I know absolutely nothing and didn't want to post a bad attempt. Perhaps someone with more experience can bring out some of the details in the shadows.

Cute tho a bit underexposed. Wanted to play even tho its a smallish JPEG.

Cropped, Adjusted levels, adjusted curves, did an overlay in softlight at 50% to add contrast back. Ran through noiseware to remove grain, ran eyebright action and uh... some other random stuff... and her underexposed part still looks kind of grainy, especially the eye. Ugh.. it was fun to try!

4256252800_f470dae14b.jpg

Very sweet picture... I really like the crop in the second post of the picture

ok adjusted myself a bit (not a bad job incognito) see what you think now

IMGP4366b.jpg

much better than the original, nice job!
I still find its a bit dark, but makes a much nicer image with the edits., and I'm not sure you can adjust that much more without hurting the image quality

Nice! Id also crop the left side to follow the rule of thirds. If you crop it your attention will be drawn more towards her and not whats around her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back