first practice in lines

mmphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first time i've ever taken random photos- practice in composition and lines- yes there is a PP effect on it (the blocking effect) but i hope it still passes as photo art and not graphic art :p comments? i'm not sure about the chairs on the left...
501687843_35d9e8d4ca.jpg

I keep looking at this and something that buggs me the most is that the three lines don't seem to be exactly in the middle or drasticly over to one side. So it gives me the impression that you were unsure of where to place the lines. This doesn't give much of a message other than "I took some pictures of some lines". It does well as an abstract but not much more.

I keep looking at this and something that buggs me the most is that the three lines don't seem to be exactly in the middle or drasticly over to one side. So it gives me the impression that you were unsure of where to place the lines. This doesn't give much of a message other than "I took some pictures of some lines". It does well as an abstract but not much more.

the PP blocking effect did throw the whole thing to the right just a bit. i'm pretty sure it was straight to begin with, but i liked the effect. i'll mess with it later and see what i come up with.
thanks though =)

Most reactions

Back