First Real Estate Job

Hello.
I makes your photos look best. You can easily submit photos from computer - phone, tablet, or even by Email. Simply upload photos, tell me what you want, and leave the rest to me.
- Every photo is processed on Mac workstations, with large calibrated screens, secure cloud storage, top class softwares and cutting edge technologies.
Service Description:
- Edit real estate images with one exposure, multi exposure, high-end products, interior architecture images.
- Edit the portrait photos.
- Transfer photos from day to night, virtual dusk.
I got to edit images related to real estate. Only 3 $ I can finish you with a beautiful photograph. The fastest delivery time, quality assurance for you. If you wish to contact for me. With 5 years of experience using Photoshop and depth of image editing item properties. I will please you and follow your request for a desired picture.
spam_wall.jpg

I do a lot of real estate work, often five or six properties per day. Your images are not bad. Several of them have color temperature issues. The only way around that is to light the room with speedlights or use brushes/masking in Photoshop to correct the warm or cool areas. Sometimes speedlights are not an option as realtors often need you to be in and out within 15-25 minutes. Most of the walls on the interior shots are straight, but the fifth image has considerable keystoning. I would also hit some of the dark areas around/under the furniture with an exposure adjustment brush. A little goes a long way to making the room look inviting.

Look for small details that are askew. I would have moved the pillow in the third and fourth image as the corner is being smashed into the sofa. The shadow created by your flash and the ceiling fan on the third image also looks a bit unnatural. The camera position on the last image is slightly low, but I understand that you wanted to get the chair in the frame without introducing distortion. Without a tilt/shift lens I may have tilted the camera down slightly and corrected the perspective to get a view from a more natural height.

IMO you may have your camera a little too low. I tend to keep mine 4.5-5ft for interiors, usually 5-6ft for exteriors. I try to be 6"-1' above couches, beds, countertops, etc.
A good trick is to take one shot using flash and one shot with just ambient light. Use the flash as your base, then mask in the ambient to bring back some of the natural look to the room.
I highly suggest going on youtube and watch Rich Baum tutorials. They will help you out a lot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back