First real photo shoot...C&C please.

RyanGSams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out to the local park and tried to capture some pictures...as i am new and I was using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-L27 Point and Shoot they may not be as good as they can be...Please C&C...

P1040339.jpg

the next three i tried to mess with exposure...the first is regular, second is +1 and the last is -1 exposure.
P1040341.jpg

P1040342.jpg

P1040343.jpg

P1040344.jpg

P1040345.jpg

P1040346.jpg

P1040347.jpg

P1040348.jpg

P1040349.jpg

despite the disadvantages (p&s camera, lighting not great) it was a worthwhile trip to the park and i like the subjects you chose.
one suggestion i would make is that you do an easy 'clean up' of a scene before
you take a picture, sticks etc.

Ok thank you Mule...Here are some of the pictures above that i have edited a lil for better color.
stream2.jpg

chair-1.jpg

The first edit is good, though some of the edges are too dark.
The second is horrible.

The first edit is good, though some of the edges are too dark.
The second is horrible.

Yes, the first edit is a great improvement - certainly more dramatic.

I disagree with you about the second. The edit isn't horrible, just quite underexposed IMO. With a bit more contrast and more highlights it could be a great picture.

I agree with ^. The darkening of the picture makes it appear underexposed. If anything, the snow should be blown out a little bit, as you often do not see detail in snow. The contrast between the bench and the ground would make it much more interesting, IMO.

Lol I thought it was a Portrait Shoot.

Kind of like them but they are more snapshots than a define subject the composition is very overall with no meaning or message.

Keep it mind to always have a subject on your photo.
For example is it going to be a three so compose the tree look for his angle and look for the interesting part of the three.

I can not talk about colors or exposition because Im on my job and the monitors here suck LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back