First Roll, turned out pretty cool! ~56k booboo~

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All right, I'm very excited that my 10$ SLR takes very awesome pictures:D:hail:

Here are some. Many had to be edited in Photoshop to bring out contrast, a little. Some were dull but the push of a few sliders fixed that in some. There are a couple that didn't turn out at all so I will post the others. Crit them so I know better for the future, thanks! If there is any other editing on some that could be done in Photoshop, don't hesitate to let me know. I always want to improve. Perhaps the color oddity in some was because I used Kodak 200 film? I bought a bunch of Kodak 400, if that wise.

"Drill"

"Garage Apex" (Maybe black and white with pitchblack sky, perhaps)

"Martha Washington Geranium"

"Open Gate"

"Open Gate to Hell" How the mood quickly changes :crazy:

"Pinecone and Lantern"

"Potty"

"Red Tulip"

"Spicy Tomato"

"On and Off"

"Switchboard"

"Telephone"

So in conclusion I'm satisfied with the quality of the shots. Somehow in this roll, I don't feel I captured emotion very well. At least now that I know my camera is good and ready to use, I'm hitting the streets and going to my city's downtown core. It's relatively new and I know of about 50 different photos I could get. Wish me luck in the next rounds.

Perhaps I have too many! ;) If anyone thinks I should take some down I will. Cuz I do have lots

There are very many photos! Agreed! Even on my fast connection they load slowly.

You say you find the photos nicely contrasted and good in colour?
Well, I fear it does not apply to all...

The most outstanding is the one of the tomato.

And those taken in the radio or telecommunications (?) museum are nice, too.

Thanks, ya some of them would get ruined if I tried to edit them more. A few flower ones turned out dull, however the switchboard one especially was really dull but I fixed it better. I will edit more later.

My grandfather (originally from Sudatenland, part of Slovakia now?) Came from Germany I think after the second world war. My grandmother was from Pforzeim :D My grandfather worked on telephones here in Alberta Canada all his life and this is a little shop where the seniors who worked on telephones back in the day get together and build stuff for the blind or grandchildren, etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back