First Roll With Bronica ETR!

jzack605

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sick!!! 4 is best!

Last edited:
4 is quite good, but in my opinion 6 is better! I also like 7 quite a lot, in a funny / ironic kind of way! Parking Moneygrabber - DOWN & OUT!

8 needs quite a bit of work to correct the slope on the horizon & seats, then bringing the lamppost back to vertical!

Photo number one, the view from the house and looking out into the neighborhood is very nice. If there is anything that could use improvement, it is that these all look a bit low in contrast, a but muted, a bit too gray. Perhaps that came from the metering of the scenes? Most in-built camera light meters will tend to under-expose snow or fog scenes, which usually need MORE exposure added, to get that fully white, light, bright "snowy" or foggy look to them. Overall though, the compositions are good, and it looks like you took care in framing and shooting these!

Cheers guys! My camera does not have a light meter, I'll eventually get a viewfinder that has a built in one but for now I am doing my best to judge it by eye!

Your compositions have a certain kind of symmetry and thats bold... liked the 2nd one most...

This is just my opinion, you asked for feedback and one of the things I do to practice my eye is look at other peoples pics to see what I like and do not like and why.
Soooo
1 Love it, a peek outside, love the softness of the outside.
2The thingies in front of the window are very dark(no detail), thats ok if thats what you wanted, I wonder if it would look better if they where a little lighter and I wonder if the composition would work better if the whole window was in the shot.
3Nice but to me boring
4 Its nice justw ondering if little bit more zoomed in wouldve been nicer.
5 very nice
6 Dont know if you postprocessed these, this one looks to me too light on the lower half.
7 Nice
8 very daring, in the middle and symeteric, not my thing though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back