First S***

We haven't s*** on yet, but it is coming. We did get ice last night, which is as bad as s***! :(

Great s*** photo! Is that your gothic High tunnel/greenhouse?

Thanks you two ;)
Lol Gallagher, it's a minimalist greenhouse ;) lol

Ah, there is a second greenhouse that is hidden by the roof, you can juuuuuust see the corner of it, it is the same size etc.. as that one but is covered, the frame that isn't covered is going to be moved and covered next year and used as a "shop" for the tractor/atv/skidoo etc...

Ah, there is a second greenhouse that is hidden by the roof, you can juuuuuust see the corner of it, it is the same size etc.. as that one but is covered, the frame that isn't covered is going to be moved and covered next year and used as a "shop" for the tractor/atv/skidoo etc...

:048:

Sorry I have a strange attachment the greenhouses. ;)

lol, we love the greenhouse but two is a bit overkill for us ;) It's ok though, I have a strange thing for power lines and hydro towers so I tooootally understand lol

lol, we love the greenhouse but two is a bit overkill for us ;) It's ok though, I have a strange thing for power lines and hydro towers so I tooootally understand lol

I love plants of any kind. My goal is to have my own "jungle building" like the zoos have! :allteeth:

So far, we haven't had any s*** that stayed longer than 5 minutes, and as a result the neighbourhood dog walkers have had to pick up their S*** as it is as obvious as h*** without the S*** covering it.

Judi, nice drama in the garden. As a personal favour, could you continue keeping the white stuff for a little longer? I think it look 'way more photogenic in your yard. In mine it just gets dirty and cruddy.

Most reactions

Back