First Serious Photos

KasparP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my 35mm and here are my first photos that ARNT portraits from Christmas :lol:

Edited "Jack in the Box"

4221023259_bee01bd649.jpg

Unedited:

4220639703_c139ec33eb.jpg

Shoreline:

2a6w8q8.jpg

Please dont be super rough on me, just started! General C&C is awesome.

i like the 2nd one more the the first, but i would suggest that you use a longer exposure to make the streets more lit up. and as for the first one, the upper right has alot going on and its kindof distracting from the cart.

i like the 2nd one more the the first, but i would suggest that you use a longer exposure to make the streets more lit up. and as for the first one, the upper right has alot going on and its kindof distracting from the cart.
Thanks, I need to get a good tripod -_-

The images are also from another thread on here I posted asking someone to edit the first one, just to see the potention.

I really love the first one. And you did just the right amount of adjustments on it! Great job! And the second one can only be improved by using a tripod (or a ledge of some sort) to use a longer exposure, that'll just give you the cool blurring effect of the headlights, but you're off to an incredible start!

I really love the first one. And you did just the right amount of adjustments on it! Great job! And the second one can only be improved by using a tripod (or a ledge of some sort) to use a longer exposure, that'll just give you the cool blurring effect of the headlights, but you're off to an incredible start!
Thanks! Yeah, I thought of that but the John Hancock tower doesnt have any ledges in the observatory and I would feel silly bringing a tripod up there, actually I dont think they would even let me.

Would you believe it, they checked and scanned our WHOLE car before they let us into the parking lot, itsd good I guess...but wow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back