First Session Ever

I have a Canon EOS300v (I understand this is the same as a Rebel???) And its excellent. I also have a Canon 1000F, both I piked up on ebay, the 1000F for £5!!!

Theres some excellent books that I've picked up some great stuff from, all on amazon, I'm new to all this as well, kinda :S but give me a shout if you want some names of books.

Jay

JayP said:
I have a Canon EOS300v (I understand this is the same as a Rebel???) And its excellent. I also have a Canon 1000F, both I piked up on ebay, the 1000F for £5!!!

Theres some excellent books that I've picked up some great stuff from, all on amazon, I'm new to all this as well, kinda :S but give me a shout if you want some names of books.

Jay

thanks! I really appreciate your input =)

tabbymichelle said:
Thanks! I was sure when I seen some of the comments that all hope was lost, but I realized I really didn't explain in my first post what kind of equipment I was using =/

I have been looking at the rebel xt, just until I learn a little more about everything. I would probably someday down the road buy one a few steps up. I really need a lot of suggestions on that from people who know what they're doing.. I guess that's why I am here. :)

Hey, I hope I didn't discourage you too much! I was trying to be helpful with things I've learned in my short time. I've only been shooting about 2 years, only about 18 months seriously.

I just got my dRebel a bout 3 months ago, and I love it! You will too!

Most reactions

Back