First set post, concert in Dallas

Just Jack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please critique! I hope someone thinks they suck and will have some helpful constructive criticism
All I've got to take photos with currently is a Canon Powershot A620 which is a P&S camera but it has a good amount of manual options. I tend to stick to manually adjusting white balance, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and focus (unfortunately all controls are digital).

I took these from the pit of 2007 Smashing Pumpkins concert in Dallas
4eb7fe0e.jpg
e472096d.jpg
1059b586.jpg
a3adf4b2.jpg

32b91df6.jpg
e542a254.jpg
23f48ec1.jpg
242950be.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set of images and very good for a P&S camera.

Next time, don't put up so many images as people tend to pass over threads like this without commenting. Put up 3 to 5 images and you'll get more responses. Include the shot data/info too.

Princess Mononoke!

I do try to limit myself though I guess I have trouble picking so few.

What exactly do you mean by shot data/info? As for exactly what settings I had, I can't recall for certain as it was over a year ago.

What exactly do you mean by shot data/info?
Shot data - just the camera settings used and anything else related to the shot (tripod used, off-camera flash, etc...)
As for exactly what settings I had, I can't recall for certain as it was over a year ago.
The exif is intact for these images. You used a Canon PowerShot A620 and Photoshop CS3. The aperture and shutter speed info is there, but not the ISO...that's weird.

Most reactions

Back