First Shorties in 3 years

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Decided to go out looking for some wildlife on a nice gray rainy day. I found some Short-eared Owls. I hadn't seen any in the last 3 years

untitled-52-L.jpg

untitled-4-L.jpg

untitled-13-L.jpg

untitled-37-L.jpg

untitled-63-L.jpg

untitled-67-L.jpg

Nice set want to find some short eared owls have yet to see any in fact have yet to see any other type of wild owl other then a snowy

Nice set want to find some short eared owls have yet to see any in fact have yet to see any other type of wild owl other then a snowy

Thanks. Owls aren't easy to find around here either. If the Snowies show-up around here they're the easiest to find because they're out all day. I have over 2500 pictures of them from the last 4 years.

Hey, Jr. are you liking the fact that I have not ever seen an Owl ??
:madass:
No Maybe this winter if you head up closer to us there are a couple spots with snowy owls around during winter if you check out this website it is called
eBird if you go to explore data go to species map and type in were you want to see sitings for certain birds like owls and if you use explore hotspots it shows places where there are birds reported you can see what birds people have seen and post there sitings

Hey, Jr. are you liking the fact that I have not ever seen an Owl ??
:madass:
You had me confused as to why you said that no i am not liking it because you have never seen an owl i am liking because i agree with you that they are Nice shots hope you get to see an owl soon or at least sometime this winter

Most reactions

Back