First Shot With My Triggers C&C Please

i got the cactus triggers. I had my sb600 off camera in an umbrella set-up camera right and a largish reflector camera left. I tried to figure out a way to get my walmart reflector (had one from when i didnt have money for a real reflector lol) to create some rim lighting. I really want to get another flash for that reason.

Thanks for the info Tyler I can't wait until mine get here. Will be time to play :D then. And I hear you on the Walmart reflectors. I just need to come up with a "Walmart" stand for those Walmart reflectors now. lol

Thanks for the info Tyler I can't wait until mine get here. Will be time to play :D then. And I hear you on the Walmart reflectors. I just need to come up with a "Walmart" stand for those Walmart reflectors now. lol

Duct tape + 3 broom handles = it just might work

I like your photo!
Only can't find anything ugly in there.....;)

I like B&W tones....
but agree- would somehow turn kinda angry facial expression into a smile:sexywink:

haha thanks, yeah for some reason i seem a bit angry even though i was 100% fine.

i really need stands in general for reflectors. right now i use kan jam to hold them up and lean it against a mic stand haha

Bling bling, nice shot man.

<snip> would somehow turn kinda angry facial expression into a smile:sexywink:

:grumpy: No! No, no, no. I like it. I've seen enough flowers and smiling children.

Shot reminds me of a photo of a band member that you'd find in a cd jacket. :thumbup:

:grumpy: No! No, no, no. I like it. I've seen enough flowers and smiling children.

Shot reminds me of a photo of a band member that you'd find in a cd jacket. :thumbup:

+1

haha im a musician so maybe theres some kind of correlation (sp?)

Duct tape + 3 broom handles = it just might work

True, it might... I am however looking for something a tad more adjustable ;)

Thanks, if I actually come up with something half way decent and it doesn't break the bank I'll post it to the forum.

Sorry to break up the love fest... but you need to not wear a black shirt on a black backdrop. They call that "floating head syndrome". Also, try to reflect some light onto the shadowed side of your head or behind you to separate where your hair starts and the background ends.
i hear you on the shirt, but I wasnt going to get dressed up at 1 in the morning to test my triggers lol

Most reactions

Back