So I set up a very inexpensive light tent (total coast is about $52 including lights). My wife had some sunflowers that I'd sent her just the previous week so I thought I'd see about using one of those as the source for my first test using a light tent. This is an Infrared shot of the sunflower. I probably should have gone with a normal color shot but frankly, I'm so gung-ho for IR these days, it's hard to get me to do normal color My first thought is that the inner ring of petals is a bit too light, and while I could correct that with photoshop, I was more curious as to how to avoid it in the suibject. I could do an HDR conversion but that's not really the visual I was going for on this one. Note: I did use photoshop to remove the stem from the shot. I have no real braces or clamps or arms or anythng yet so it was a pretty basic "stem stuck in a hole cut into a small box to prop it up" situation, so it's hard to control the angle well. Any and all criticism or suggestions are welcomed. I have no experience with light tents so feel free to pick it apart and te,, me what to improve. I thrive on critical feedback The tent setup is a 30x30 tent, with 4 lights, two on each side, one low and one high. Happy shooting all!