First shot with Nikkormat FTN

Don't drink much whiskey. But when I do it's neat and usually single malt. Now, if you want to appreciate wines. Come on by. I have two small wine frig's full of 90+ stuff. (One frig is in the patio to shorten the walk.)
Mehh... good wine comes in a cardboard box!

That's right! A cardboard box that is divided into six slots, each one containing a bottle of good wine :D
WAY too much work. Push in perforated tab, pull out spout. Fill water-glass (or simply place mouth under spout).

Don't drink much whiskey. But when I do it's neat and usually single malt. Now, if you want to appreciate wines. Come on by. I have two small wine frig's full of 90+ stuff. (One frig is in the patio to shorten the walk.)
Not in California it doesn't.

That's right! A cardboard box that is divided into six slots, each one containing a bottle of good wine :D
WAY too much work. Push in perforated tab, pull out spout. Fill water-glass (or simply place mouth under spout).
Let's see ... cut foil with foil remover, insert 'lectric cork puller ... press button. Give to help for pouring. Toss cork into fountain. (The wine frig doesn't accommodate box.)

Let's see ... cut foil with foil remover, insert 'lectric cork puller ... press button. Give to help for pouring. Toss cork into fountain. (The wine frig doesn't accommodate box.)
You're prolly too high-brow to even use a straw! :p

You're prolly too high-brow to even use a straw! :p
Not a matter of brow ... it is all a matter of ease and comfort. I tried a straw once, it sank to the bottom of the bottle and I couldn't fetch it. On hot summer days I will toss ice into my wine (that's another story).

You're prolly too high-brow to even use a straw! [emoji14]
Not a matter of brow ... it is all a matter of ease and comfort. I tried a straw once, it sank to the bottom of the bottle and I couldn't fetch it. On hot summer days I will toss ice into my wine (that's another story).
Not into red wine I hope

Whites and wonderful, but reds are great. I even have Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir grapes in the backyard. I don't make wine, but if you can put up with the seeds, the fruit is much tastier than table grapes.

Whites and wonderful, but reds are great. I even have Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir grapes in the backyard. I don't make wine, but if you can put up with the seeds, the fruit is much tastier than table grapes.
i would like to see some more photos from this camera if you have any more??

i would like to see some more photos from this camera if you have any more??
Sure ... from my wine camera:

_GP16332-X2.jpg

GRAS5385-X2.jpg

oops ... forgot this is B&W ...

DSCF2514-X2.jpg

GRAS5341-X2.jpg

No matter what men discussion will eventually drift into sex or booze This time is my fault. :BangHead:

You can't beat a good French wine
Au contraire ... go watch the movie "Bottle Shock". California beats French in blind tastings ... they have for decades.
And UK beats French with their Champagne, but it is only what the so called experts think

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back