First shots.... Please be gentle ;) (Dial Up killer.)

CamKeo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Camera: Samsung S1050 10.1MP (Not much but gets the done done until I decide on another camera and save.)

Note: A few pictures have been edited abit by a buddy.

tajvpt.jpg

l_15aafd56132d158ee9c6e822a5db5115.jpg

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

Hmm, well it seems only two of my pictures are showing up.... Oh well.... I will work on the others later when I have a stable connection (Internet went out at my house, bleh.)

Any thoughts on the first two?

It took me awhile to figure out what the first one was, and the butterfly takes up a very small area of the picture. A better angle and more zoom would probably have helped a lot, or a lot of cropping. There's a big black area on the right not really contributing to the picture which could be cropped. The second picture is nice but you might crop the bottom a bit to cut out the irregularities in the corners.

I agree with Suzumushi on the first photo. When I looked at it I felt like I was looking at a crime photo. I felt like what I was looking at was important, but I couldn't identify it. I think the second photo is good, I would recoment cropping out the black area in the lower left.

the second one as well, maybe not have the bridge so much right in the middle, you have alot of room to work with in the photo, so try having it a little lower, you don't want the horizon right in the middle of the picture. Keep taking those photos!

Also, if you want feedback, posting every shot you've ever taken that you like isn't a good idea. Normally people will browse over them, maybe stopping if something catches their eye, but it's usually too many for people to take in. Just posting a few is always a good was to get some one to look.

I like them both, but I think you should crop the black area out the first image and the 2 bottom corners out the 2nd. I really luv that 2nd pic, the way u caught the lighting is assume. Where were those takin?

thanks. Both were taken in Louisville ky. Butterfly and the waterfall were at toga falls and the bridge at waterfront

nice, hopefully I can get some nice shots like that. I took at least 550 shots on a nature walk last weekend and maybe liked 10 lol, i still have to go through them all

I agree with the others. I don't know what the first it - crop it much tighter. The second one needs a wider angle so the bridge doesn't look cut off.

Still, decent start.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back