First shots with D80

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I-

Last edited:
#8 is my fav. Really like the lines and the monochrome look to it. IMO a little cropped of the bottom would give it more punch. Lovely shot.

By the look of things, this D80 has come into some good hands. You two are bound to become fast friends. I am just sure!

My three favourites of this series are 2, 4 and also 8, in that I much agree with John E. here!!! But 4 could have been my photo, I am very prone to photograph close-ups of leaves, mostly so when they are still this wonderful green (yeah, had to mentioned... :greenpbl: ). And I just like the scene that presented itself to you when you reached that point that you captured in 2.

What do we see in 9????

looks like the camera is doing pretty good to me. I like the first two.

I'm going to guess #9 just belongs to someone's doggie walking the trail in the mud?

#9 is not what I thought it was- But it is a very nice dog footprint (IMHO), if, you like dog footprints- kinda embarrased.

Although I like backlit green, #4 was more for LaFoto than me. I'm hoping to get better DOF with the nikkor 18-70mm.

Thanks for the encouragement all. I'm looking forward to a few days out with the new machinery.

Anyone else?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back