First Shots

You gotta get more creative than this... cmon..

sorry this is not interesting. Anyone can pick up a camera and take these.

...and people call me rude. *pfft*

Hey, acolon2010...

Here's one of my first shots with the my new dSLR:

3485357150_67e7ec19c5_o.jpg

At least yours are focused. :lmao:

What I was saying was the composition was off. If you are just shooting to see what your camera can do then that is different. But then why post them. I am always learning new things to do with my camera and what my camera can do, but I do not post those pictures for C&C. I only post what I feel is worth being put into my portfolio. Why post something that I already know is bad and off is so many ways.

Just my thought.

I didn't mean it in a mean way.. sorry OP. :er:

What were your very first shots, Rez?

Hmm.. good point. My first posts here weren't that good either, and my current ones are far from great.

Last edited:
What I was saying was the composition was off. If you are just shooting to see what your camera can do then that is different. But then why post them. I am always learning new things to do with my camera and what my camera can do, but I do not post those pictures for C&C. I only post what I feel is worth being put into my portfolio. Why post something that I already know is bad and off is so many ways.

Just my thought.

You prolly shouldn't hang out in the beginners forum then, because, umm...*look around*

But don't worry, I PM'd him and suggested reading up on composition, and stuff. :thumbup:

Just my thought.

You prolly shouldn't hang out in the beginners forum then, because, umm...*look around*

But don't worry, I PM'd him and suggested reading up on composition, and stuff. :thumbup:

???????

Most reactions

New Topics

Back