bhoskins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Did a studio shoot yesterday, first I had ever done, really enjoyed it! Got a few good shots which will follow, but I cant remember how to post images from flickr!

Any takers?

Cheers,

Ben

[img ]url link [/img ] if you go to view all sizes, flickr links the url in the format you will need

Okay, thanks here goes;

1)
2887434996_7ea5370af1.jpg

2)
2884743739_b6e0d3eb74.jpg

3)
2884654311_97575b9bc0.jpg

C&C would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Ben

you dont need to dothe [img} code.. theres a little button in the box your typing in (its yellow and has a mountain in it) click that they paste the link.. not to shabby on the pics.. the first one is kind of distracting.. I understand what you were going for, but it may have been to much

ahha calven klein underwear product placement!
i think these photos, as seedy as i can sound, could look more effective with sweat. he looks like a bit of a poser just standing there, posing, but i do like number2 :) action shots would have worked really nicely

How experienced was your model? Amateur models suck. He doesn't have the expression. He's got this spaced out look on his face. One thing as a photographer working with models you have to coax exactly what you want out of them. You have to have to whole look or one little thing can just make it so the photos don't come together.

Also, how many lights did you have access to? With three or four lights, you could have really made this pop. I'm not saying the images are utter crap, but with a little extra research and work, you could really have something here.

How experienced was your model? Amateur models suck. He doesn't have the expression. He's got this spaced out look on his face. One thing as a photographer working with models you have to coax exactly what you want out of them. You have to have to whole look or one little thing can just make it so the photos don't come together.

Also, how many lights did you have access to? With three or four lights, you could have really made this pop. I'm not saying the images are utter crap, but with a little extra research and work, you could really have something here.

Model had hardly any experience, just a mate I knew who boxes. Had access to three lights, used two in this particular shoot but have to re-shoot so I will experiment with more plus get a more experienced model! Any tips on how I could improve these?

i think these photos, as seedy as i can sound, could look more effective with sweat.

We thought about using water as sweat but couldn't find a spray bottle in time, we did though try just putting water on his face but it didnt really work, will definatly do the sweat next time!

Cheers,

Ben

model for CK lol..well pretty nice beginners shot..keep practicing..

Most reactions

Back