First submission C&C

Teufelhunden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any tips or input to help to take better pics is appreciated.

l_057f9948f9864c938add4dfbd56b5b98.jpg

Pretty good shot, but your sorta in between. What I mean is the helicopter is still lit somewhat so it is not really a silhouette but not lit enough to show details on the helicopter.

I wonder if HDR would have helped make this work nice. What do the experts think of this idea?

I wonder if HDR would have helped make this work nice. What do the experts think of this idea?

Thanks for the tips so far. I dont have much in the way of lighting other than natural light atm. I did add some yellow to the picture after the fact to brighten it up a bit. What is HDR? Is it something in photoshop? Thanks. Also for some reason the original picture is more detailed, i.e. the larger sized pic. You can see the helo more clearly.

Last edited:
haha see if i get thsi right from what i was informed the other day its taking bracketing exposure and sandwiching them together....forgot what it stands for so ill put in some generic term like high definition reality and pawn it off as my own :D haha...anyways yeah honestly...i would photo shop this and underexpose it some more to put it at the silo...oh however u spell it....i think its to far gone to get a good enough detail pic but would make a great argh big black thing with the light oh u know what word im trying to say

Most reactions

Back