photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments... Critiques...

339%3B442%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D445%3D%3A%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234584465%3B4ot1lsi

that's quite lovely ... love the colors and composition ... the sky is quite dreamy :D

Welcome to the forum! That's a great first shot you have there. I like the way the yellow color from the sky starts to blend in with the lights of the city. I don't know if you planned this but it was nice how you took the picture when there were no moving cars on the road. It kind of works with the peaceful theme of the picture.

So what camera and settings did you use?

Thanks :D I was taking pics at a friend's wedding from a balcony and turned around and saw the sun setting. Too good to pass up the shot.
Minolta Maxxum 3xi
Kodak Gold 400 print film
I don't remember the settings. It was a slow enough of a shutter speed that I had to set the camera on the railing to avoid camera shake and a small aperature since I ended up with lots of DOF. The Queen Mary is way back there in the background and is pretty clear.

This is quite the interesting photo - I agree that the timing worked out well, with no cars moving through the shot. Very nice.

About the lack of traffic... It's a back access road to the beach parking. Since it was New Year's eve, it was a bit chilly and most people were out partying. :p

I love the golden quality to this shot. nice job. The colors are all very beautiful. Great 1st submission.

Most reactions

Back