First Teenager Photo Shoot, eek!

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today, I had my very first teenager photo shoot. When she arrived, she was very quiet and reserved, wouldn't even look at me, and I was really nervous that my first teen shoot would be a failure. C/C welcome. :)

11rb0i8.jpg

14kksp3.jpg

ountli.jpg

30tt4le.jpg

28le7ok.jpg

I like #3 the best. She looks really happy in that photo. Its always hard to take photos of strangers at first. I'm still getting used to it myself. I always forget their name and then say "Umm, ya you in the middle" well you get the picture! :)

Keep up the good work!

I like #3 the best. She looks really happy in that photo. Its always hard to take photos of strangers at first. I'm still getting used to it myself. I always forget their name and then say "Umm, ya you in the middle" well you get the picture! :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks. :) I forgot her name, too!! I left the info at the gallery and when I started processing I groaned because I wanted to make a folder in the computer with her name. So I continued processing...and noticed she had her name around her neck! Wheeeeeeeee....... problem solved, ha ha.

Very nice job I tryed a little dodge of the shadow on one side.

dodge.jpg

1 and 3 are my favorites. Nice job. I find that I never get anything really good for the first maybe, half, of a shoot. Then once things loosen up it goes great. So in knowing this I save the bestest locations for the end so those turn out better than the maybe few 'lucky' ones from the begining.
Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back