First time doing implied nude model pics C&C please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time doing implied nude. It was a little scary at first lol, but wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Comments and Critique is very helpful, thanks :)

bethany1.jpg

bethany2.jpg

bethany3.jpg

I think they look great. I really like the last one. The first picture looked a little awkward to me at first, but the more I looked at it to pinpoint what bothered me abut it, the more I liked it. Great work. The second one looks like it would look great as a billboard, or in a magazine (advertising what? I don't know, lol). Your signature sais you're new to photography, which is even more impressive.

I think they look great. I really like the last one. The first picture looked a little awkward to me at first, but the more I looked at it to pinpoint what bothered me abut it, the more I liked it. Great work. The second one looks like it would look great as a billboard, or in a magazine (advertising what? I don't know, lol). Your signature sais you're new to photography, which is even more impressive.

Yup :) I got my account here the day I bought my first Digital SLR. I've improved so much due to the helpful people on this forum. So thanks to all of you that have helped me out over the past 10 months or so :)

Nice shots over all. Your theme is clear this time.

There are multiple shades of shadows in #1.
Eyes are very sharp in #2 and it also got your usual exposure.
3rd one is my favorite, it seems a little over processed where hands meet feet.

You can not call yourself a new photographer anymore - you are very good :thumbup:

Wonderful! As mentioned, #1 is a bit awkward looking, and on #2 I might burn in the face/hair area just a tad - that definitely belongs in a magazine advertising something. #3 is almost eerie; excellent!

#3 is excellent. While technically fine, I don't care much for the composition of the first two.

Is the Eric Dossantos . com website yours? If so, which I assume it is, that is a WICKED looking website. I love it.

How the heck do I get myself one of those?

i like first one
it's really nice

I like them all but #3 is the best IMO. How do you do the low light thing? I have tried and tried but can't get it right. Are you using studio type lighting?

They r all keepers! awesome job!

That web site is really nice, I too would love to know who designed it. Yes the pictures are beautiful as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back