First Time Photographer

keanuo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am a newbie at this, and i have no skills in photography whatsoever. Never took a photography class either. Hi! First time posting on this forum! Anyways, here are some pictures i took with an old school camera Nikon 8008s

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

max3.jpg

max4.jpg

max5.jpg

max6.jpg

max7.jpg

max8.jpg

chilling.jpg

waterfall.jpg

pigeons.jpg

chipotle.jpg

mysterious.jpg

Flowers1.jpg

knockedcone.jpg

Ah, I hope I didn't kill anyones bandwitch. If there was a limit to posting pictures, please tell me I didn't know. Anyways, hope to have fun in this forum !

welcome to TPF!

wow man, great work...hard to believe you're just starting in with photography.

a suggestion when posting; try to place your images under each other. it will make it easier for others to view. thanks!

hey hey!
Nice to have you here!
A fellow Texan welcomes you! :D

Your work is amazing! Like JonMikal said, it's hard to believe you're just starting out!
I hope to see more of your work soon! :)

Woohoo! Another Texan! :)
These are quite good without any consideration to your level. Since you are just beginning, it shows that you have great natural talent, and I look foreward to seeing you improve :)

btw, there's no technical limit to the # of photos you can put here, but it's nice to warn 56k users if you're going to assault them ;)

sweet, i am from texas too! gosh, alot of texans here. nice photos, especially for a beginner. how long have you been going at it? sure is a fun hobby. keep shooting!

Awesome shots...welcome to the forum!!!

Most reactions

Back