First time playing around with composites.

StefaninLA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is obviously my first try, and a complete beginner as it relates to this. However I can immediately tell that this is something I want to delve in to. Feel free to critique or whatever....Yes thats me being possessed...hehe
rsz_possesed.jpg

Interesting. Not bad at all for a first go; your mask looks like it was pretty good. I can see a couple of tiny areas where things aren't quite perfect (hands, possibly below knee), but overall, pretty good.

I appreciate it tirediron. yeah It was good fun putting this together. The semi crappy quality of the photo overall, was an artistic decision I went for, considering the topic. I will certainly do this again, and I will spend considerately more time on the masking etc...

I totally agree JustBen........Unfortunately I dont know how to do that yet:)

Any lessons feel free to let me know:)

Hm, are you using photoshop? You could try to use the clone-stamp in combination with the patch tool to copy parts of the shadows that are there already.

Found a tutorial as well: http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/cast_shadow/cast_shadow.htm
Haven't used that yet, so cannot tell you if it works, but doesn't look too complicated.

Will check that out. Thank you.

Thanks also for that link....Much needed by me:)

Most reactions

Back