Aquamojo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
forum.aquamojo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings.

I have two hobby passions. One is keeping a species of fish called Cichlids. To this end I have over 7,000 gallons of freshwater aquariums in my home. I have had aquariums for well over thirty years. My other passion is photography...and it' mostly of my first hobby. Here's a sampling of some of the fish I keep.

Pearsei%20315b.jpg

Pearsei%20313b.jpg

Jumbo701b.jpg

Jumbo703b.jpg

Cichlids are some neat fish - i thought of having a tank withthem but we never did - too expensive. Yours are nice and you capture them quite nicely! :D

Heya AquaMojo, welcome to ThePhotoForum!
These are some really wonderful photos of the fish you keep.
I do believe that on some days your hobby has you ... to keep all these fish tanks clean and in good condition all the while! A whole lot of work. Wow.

I am particularly taken in by the pure patterns-colours-and-light photo No. 2 here! I really really like that one!

And in the last I seem to feel the movement of the fish swimming past. Funny effect.

These fish are so gorgeous. I have tried to take pics of MY fish and it never works! Yours are so clear, I'm impressed.

Great pics!! I also have cichlids and have had tanks for several years. Great examples of both the fish and pictures. I really like the clarity of the shots. Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back