First time posting for CC!

Anelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.anellerichardson.co.za
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are from my last session! I would love some feedback. I like my cc rare please ;) I have my hardhat and my big girl panties on!

Let's see if I'm managing to post the links... Okay, I didn't, so let's try again :lmao:

Something I should mention, though, is that I like my portraiture "bright" - so it is intentional :lol:

Two of the family:
Before anyone gets upset - it is an abandoned railroad and closed to all t
trains.
JF02.jpg

I wish in this one the dad's face wasn't partially hidden...

In this one I wish I hadn't cut off the little girl's foot and I had the parents more to the left (our left)
JF.jpg

LJ03.jpg

LJ02.jpg

ZJ.jpg

ZJ02.jpg

All cc appreciated!

Anelle

i thought the pics got better as i scrolled through.

didnt like the first one or second not good composition but the rest are great

I 100% agree with Jols...

Seems like you're your own critic...

The first two don't do anything for me... the rest are cute. I think my favorite is the 2nd to last.

THanks Jols and Rachel!

The second to last one is my favourite, too!

I am my own critic - unfortunately to the point where I feel like I should just delete it all from my hard drive...

Anelle!

I love the last two. Great subjects. Overall, great job. :]

Yep, I like the last two as well. I like the natural and not overdone tilt in the last, plus her smile is natural and not overdone as well. I think cropping in closer on #3 would help a lot. And, the B&W is nice too. I do really wish her arm wasn't cut off in the second to last as I really like that image. Perhaps if you ever use that location again and try the same pose you can have her rest her hand on the edge of the stones so it doesn't get cut off by them?
You've already critiqued yourself on the first two:) But, I just wanted to say you should try the 2nd shot again sometime. It's a good idea and I've seen it done really well. The first one is my least favorite mainly because they look really uncomfortable sitting on the edge of the rail like that and you can barely see two of their faces. And, I'm not digging the toning of that one. It seems more flat than the rest.

THanks, everyone!

AprilRamone, That location, fortunately, is very close to me, so I'm definitely planning to use it again and I think it would look much better with the hand on the edge of the stones like you suggested. Will also try the pose of #2 again as I like the idea, just not the comp of this one...

Love the color! I agree they get better and better and it sounds like you saw things after and you will remember that your next shoot. Smae kind of thing I am doing....
Great photos!

the first shot really is great

Wow what the heck. How did I miss these? They're grat!

I like them very much - especially the last two. Gorgeous eyes on your little models.

Most reactions

Back