First time using my lenses

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Lady_A, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Lady_A

Lady_A TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    All I have to work with is a Canon Powershot A590 IS. I figured it's a start:D
    I'm still learning how everything works on the camera. I've had the powershot for two years and I'm just now getting interested :lol

Now for the first pic, I totally messed up and used the wrong filter :lol But after looking at it, I thought it was pretty cool.
    [​IMG]

I used the correct filter on this one.
    [​IMG]

I wanted to capture the clouds with the plam tree.
    [​IMG]

With this one, I live on the second floor of my apartment building and looked down and saw a little tree. I used my telephoto lens. I really like this pic.
    [​IMG]

Our wedding rings. After doing alot of reading on this site I see a lot of flaws in this one. Not sure if I can fix it or just take a better picture.
    [​IMG]

C+C Are welcomed :) Thanks for looking.

2. Nod

Nod TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You might want to be sure that you're not in the picture. You're reflected in the rings ! Or maybe you wanted to be ?

3. Lady_A

Lady_A TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you very much for your input. I will definitely keep that in mind when I take more pictures :)

:lol: I totally spaced on that. It was only when I was looking at this picture, I realized I was right smack in the middle lol. I didn't want that.
    I'm just going to have to play around some more with the rings and try to stay out of the picture.
    Thank you for your input :D