nwbzwk.jpg

1/3

pqey1.jpg

2/3

29vpm9.jpg

3/3

perhaps #2 is a little blurry.

I like #3.

For it being your first time with a model - I must say, that you have a great eye. Your composition, angles, and what content are very interesting.

The lighting is pretty good in the first 2...bit dark in the third.

What do I think about the model? If she lives near Cleveland she needs to find my phone number so we can get dinner.

The first one definitely strikes me as the best. The lighting most certainly complements the model's skin tone, and the pose is spot-on. The only thing left to want is some facial expression from the model. It seems she was almost bored. That is not totally the photographer's fault but trying to get the model to relax or to be entertained is something I find helps in a shoot.

What do I think about the model? If she lives near Cleveland she needs to find my phone number so we can get dinner.

She's taken, as she is my girlfriend :3

very nice I like the first one the best the lighting and everything is great

the light is not very even on her face in no1 but i really like no2,nice composition and contrast

All the photos are a bit soft and it looks like some bad compression from a not so great photo hosting site like photobucket. There's obvious gradient changes on the skin.

The first has her face underexposed compared to the rest of her body. A bit more light or a reflector would have helped that. It also looks like it's a colder color on her face compared to the rest of the exposure. The other two are decent. I think they would have benefited from a more dynamic lighting setup, but that's just my opinion.

Smooth Operator....:sexywink:

As for the photos, great work keep it up!

The first one definitely strikes me as the best. The lighting most certainly complements the model's skin tone, and the pose is spot-on. The only thing left to want is some facial expression from the model. It seems she was almost bored. That is not totally the photographer's fault but trying to get the model to relax or to be entertained is something I find helps in a shoot.

+1

Most reactions

Back