First Time With Studio Strobes..

WorthItPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope that this is the right place to post this..

ENJOY..!!

4283352206_66c56f6717_b.jpg

4283352040_d68489f93f_b.jpg

4282607551_218625a30e_b.jpg

FEEDBACK PLS..!!???

MYFICKR: Flickr: Digital Loop's Photostream

great shots. i really like the 2nd :thumbup:

The composition is great kudos. I love the contrast between her dark skin and the purple sheets or comforters or whatever they are. The eyes are beautifully sharp in all of em so it looks like you got this down but the only thing i would suggest would be in #2 you can see the corner of the room even though its blurred it still distracts from the pic a bit for me but the other two you cropped in so those i like a lot better. Another thing i would do and i know some people dont like the look but i would PS her skin a little because around her breasts you can see a little viens or texture but i might be over critical. I think a gausian blur over another layer using the opacity to your prefrence would straighten that right out but yeah thats what i would do

Misfitlimp - thanks for the the Feedback.. some of the things that you brought up i never even noticed.. ill make work of it and see if i can edit the small flaws out.. thanks again ..

thebeatles - I used Falcon Eye Strobes..

Not my favorite pose but that is just me. Otherwise, not too bad for a first try.

#1 You lost her chin in her neck. There is basically no tone difference and it looks weird. There's also something going on with her left hand, almost like she has a ghost finger. And last the earring, which I didn't realize was an earring until #3, is annoying.

#2 Whatever that darker thing is by her right hand pulls the eye there and forces you to look at the flesh colored part going from there to the frame of the image. I don't know what that is either but it is of a similar tone as her skin except that it makes no sense being part of her body... Something just doesn't jive in my brain.

#3 Because of the stuff mentioned above this is the best one of the set.

Details are very important. They can make or kill an image and you need to pay attention to them. Practice, practice, practice and you will learn.

Most reactions

Back