First trip out with the tamzooka

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally saw some wildlife today! After picking this lens up yesterday morning the only thing I saw all day was a chipmunk and some seagulls, and even the gulls were too far away to get a good reading on this thing. After shooting a bunch with it today, I'm pretty happy with it. Under the right conditions I think I'll be able to make some nice images. Wildlife stuff is all so new to me, but it's pretty fun!

bird1.jpg
bird2.jpg
bird3.jpg
bird4.jpg

These are nice; I love the last two of the GBH. Looks very sharp.

Anyone else get the feeling that particular GBH is the reincarnation of a 1890s-era southern senator?

Thanks everyone! It was awesome going out today looking for wildlife. I'd see animals while out shooting landscapes but never really looked for them, it was exciting going out and looking around in a totally new way. Reminded me of when I first started shooting landscapes

Looks like you are off to a great start! It is very addicting! You will be amazed at what you find out there if you spend time looking. Photographing birds/wildlife has probably been the best experience in my life. Keep it up!

Looks like you are off to a great start! It is very addicting! You will be amazed at what you find out there if you spend time looking. Photographing birds/wildlife has probably been the best experience in my life. Keep it up!

Thanks! Your photos really helped me make the decision to buy this lens.

Nice! That lens is just mind-boggling! Makes me wanna sell my siggy and get one!!

Wow! Great shots of the heron. Even at 600mm you must have been pretty close.

Most reactions

Back