Ryank2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
002.jpg

001.jpg

Comments / Suggestions welcome :D

I'm sure these aren't your FIRST photos. The first could use a bit more light. Also, the small leaves on the bud are in focus, but not the flower. I really like the colors. Crop the second one and print it! I think you've found a good spot to help hone your natural talent.......I have!:thumbup:

Good job!

They are my first I didnt just point and shoot I actually tried to focus these ones in.

Thanks tho

If these are your first. I think you'll do JUST fine! :mrgreen:

Thanks alot :)

if anyone else has some comments or suggestions id be glad to hear them

i'm no pro, but the second one looks a little overexposed at the top of the flower and also, the background (brick & mulch) is distracting

Petunias? Lovely colour and I know difficult to resist with a camera. Unless you are aiming for a special effect try and focus in on the stamen. This last few days the wind has made it impossible to take any flowers and ideally the tripod should be used although I admit I only do when I am trying for a competition print and not for "pleasure" If you have Photoshop or the like - be prepared to "cheat" or post process is the polite term - I had a quick go below - no alteration of colour just blur of background and desaturation

1115523685_e04fd879b4_o.jpg

Go and have fun - but beware - it becomes addictive, but we look forward to your results.

thanks ill give that a try

Most reactions

Back