First wedding for a friend

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to jump over to the professional side since being picked up by a magazine and getting paid for my first gig. Here are a few pics of a friends wedding. I haven't had a moment to edit all of the pics but these were some that caught my eye as I skimmed thru really quick. BTW, the lighting wasn't all that great and there were some linens hanging from the ceiling that gave an annoying shadow. Hope you enjoy these.

Honest opinion...
1 - the curtains take away from the brides veil. The venetian blind makes the shot look messy.
2 - not sure.
3 - the expression on her face doesn't match so he looks like he just fell asleep drunk and she is propping him up!

I'm fairly sure he isn't taking these pictures with his iphone, but rather just trying to post them here while using his iphone... I don't know if that made sense.

I definately did not shoot these pics with my iPhone. My phone is a personal preference no related to my photos. I know the shadows ruin the pics but unfortunately there was nothing I can do about it. The blinds made the silhouette pic look cheap and I explained this to her but she insisted. Again, nothing I could do. I tried hard for her to let me take them down but she opted against it. Now that I think about it he does look like he is asleep.

I still do not see any pictures and the links do not work.
Please post proper links
I would love to see them, but it is too much work to figure out how

2nd pic has an ugly shadow on the brides face..

This should be better for everyone... and sorry about the link issue.

3783724358_98772bc41e_b.jpg

3783724048_4e55852c58_b.jpg

3782913147_c279f90958_b.jpg

I'm fairly sure he isn't taking these pictures with his iphone, but rather just trying to post them here while using his iphone... I don't know if that made sense.

I definately did not shoot these pics with my iPhone. My phone is a personal preference no related to my photos. I know the shadows ruin the pics but unfortunately there was nothing I can do about it. The blinds made the silhouette pic look cheap and I explained this to her but she insisted. Again, nothing I could do. I tried hard for her to let me take them down but she opted against it. Now that I think about it he does look like he is asleep.
My bad... I just have camera phone phobia.

For me, #2 is the best: they look happy - pity the groom's shoe is cut off. You'll need to crop out the chandeliers and take out the figures in the BG behind the groom.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back