First wedding! Let me know what you guys think

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone I have been looking at incorporating my fashion style of shooting into weddings. People laughed at my on another forum for my idea :( . I think the pictures came out great for the minimal time I had to shoot (other photographers were hogging the couple). Let me know what you guys think.

wedding1.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding4.jpg

wedding5.jpg

Overall, I think they're very good. 1 & 2 have the subjects a bit overexposed to me.

4 & 5 are great.

I don't like the tree coming out of the kid's head in #3.

Your avatar pic is like you're either proudly gay or trying to pick up women here. Go for something a little more classy. (or at least don't use flash for it, hehehe)

^+1. I also dislike the shadow that is on the brides face in #1. Possibly from the ambient light and not your strobes? Overall, I really like the look though. Maybe just tame the light just slightly but they definately look great.

i think 1 and 2 the flash could be pulled back a stop or so... doesn't look too balanced to me... also the shadow sides of them end up being a bit too contrasty for this type of photo bc of that...

the shadow is from the groom's face blocking the flash from the left...

all in all i think it's not bad for your first wedding... i mean crap you've gotta be a little nervous and esp when u don't have much time and theres ppl around who want to get their shots as well!

oh one more thing... should tell mr groom to take the phone and the keys out of his pockets :eek:

Overall, I think they're very good. 1 & 2 have the subjects a bit overexposed to me.

4 & 5 are great.

I don't like the tree coming out of the kid's head in #3.

Your avatar pic is like you're either proudly gay or trying to pick up women here. Go for something a little more classy. (or at least don't use flash for it, hehehe)

+1 to all. lol @ the side note

oh one more thing... should tell mr groom to take the phone and the keys out of his pockets :eek:

Good catch, I wouldn't have thought of that :thumbup:

you double threaded - not cool
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/198339-first-wedding-ever-c-c-please.html.
From images you posted, it isn't horrible but it isn't very good either. Lighting is definitely your issue along with posing. Composition is ok.
Lots of room for improvement.

^that plus...

You shot a wedding without the TPF's approval! BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SHOOT A WEDDING!

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back