First Wedding Shoot-Newbie!

NicholeDeP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am very new to this, like 2 months into it. I recently went to a wedding and luckly the photographer was very understanding and didn't mind that I was taking shots while he was. (mind you, I was the one posing the wedding party and I kept noticing him following my angles).

Most of the party was looking at him in most of the photos so here are a few that did turn out, please please, give me feedback and also is there anyway I can change the angle that people are look at in the photo. lmao Using Photoshop CS3.

Thanks!

IMG_0731-1.jpg

IMG_0774-1.jpg

IMG_0740-1.jpg

IMG_0794-1.jpg

A very nice, and interesting offering! C&C per req:
1. This is a very interesting and powerful iamge, but it doesn't say 'wedding' to me. In fact, I get the feeling she's going to a hospital, funeral, or some other less than pleasant event.
2. A great candid portrait, which I'm sure will have immense black mail value when she's older. My only comment on this would be that it would habe been nice to be zoomed out a little further so as not to cut off her head and right shoulder.
3. Excellent. Nothing else to be said.
4. Another very nice candid portrait, 'though to be honest I see this image more as a catalogue illustration for a high-end men's clothier.

Most reactions

Back