First wedding...$?

So, yes I was messing with you guys. Although, the editing wasn't real harsh, it was definitely stronger than I usually use. Yes, I will post the original later today. Thanks for making me laugh everyone!

So it appears that you went from Nikon to Cannon and back to Nikon. What made you change?

Never mind, reading his blog I came across this:

http://mikerichardsphotography.blogspot.com/2008/09/nikon-d3.html

Since I shoot weddings and sports, I decided to try the 1D Mark III by Canon. Wow, what a great camera it was but still, I wanted the ergonomics and colors that Nikon produces. So a few months ago, I sold the 1D Mark III and went back to Nikon and bought the D300. After a couple of months I got the itch for the D3. And so what do most people do when they have an itch...they scratch it?

Wow this was a good read for me. I likes being able to see the progression... Thanks

Its been a LONGGGGG time since I was last here! I came back to find an hdr shot by NJMAN but it has been removed, hopefully he will put it back up so I can see it again.

Well, business is decent...stayed pretty busy throughout last year and so far this year. I have a new site and a new blog. Here is some of my recent work... You can also view my work by visiting Mike Richards Photography :: Wedding Photojournalism :: Orlando :: Tampa :: Destinations.

meg.jpg

si09-10.jpg

If you have a back up camera, you will not need it (back up as opposed to second use camera)
If you dont have a back up, you will need one. It's called sods law.
A second photographer is dependent on budget, size of wedding and how comfortable you are at photographing weddings.......... It's a bit like the back up camera. Better to have than to have not.
Good luck

I disagree about a second. I use them only cuz my wife shoots as well...otherwise I would shoot solo. I find I get better stuff when I shoot solo and I am more creative. But I have three cameras...two on me and one in the bag.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back