first work.

Texasphoto67

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of first work. Critique me please and let me know your thoughts. These were not taken to my cameras full potential, cause I did not know much about it yet. I shot every shot with a Canon XSI with the 18-55mm lense. I just now got a 75-300mm lense, so I hope to get alot more photos. I also tried to photoshop some, but am very bad at photoshop and only have photoshop elements 6 for Mac. Any suggestions about photoshop or any other program?

Flickr: akoustic67's Photostream

I yet to figure out how to upload photos straight to the thread. Bear with me.

3972551902_c595d9938c_b.jpg

3972550864_b08b1b0f80_b.jpg

3972547212_9982cec2dc_b.jpg

Last edited:
To make photos show up, go to 'all sizes' and grab the url at the bottom of the screen. Enclose it with
tags.

Like this:
3972547212_9982cec2dc_b.jpg

except change hxxp with http.

I like all three, colors are good, exposure is good and the composition is pretty good to for a beginner.

To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

Alright. Finally got them sized and embed. Sorry about that ya'll. Thanks for the info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back