fish eye attachment

so ive decided against the attachment. im going to try and put 50-100 bucks away each week, and hopefully by the end of the month i can get something. anyone have suggestions? i want good qaulity photos, but want to stay reasonable with price (example, im very happy with my sigma 24-70 f2.8 and glad i didnt spend the xtra coin on the canon version) so suggestions on reasonable fisheye's for canon mount? i thought it would be better to post here instead of starting a new thread...

well if your putting away 100 bucks a week... go longer than a month... go maybe 2 months you can get a 15mm fisheye (canon mount) this one is 610 bucks [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Canon-15mm-Fisheye-Lens-Cameras/dp/B00009R6WN[/ame]

well i would love to find a used one on ebay...im prepared to spend some money, but canon products are usually more then other brands, (reason for my sigma vs canon comparison) but 600 for a canon lense doesnt seem 'too' bad. im going to really look around and see whats out there, searching this site and google images is helping...

Most reactions

Back