Fisher-Price 1.3 megapixel - Xmas for my three-year old

I

Iron Flatline

Hi all.

My boys have been watching me photograph since Day 1, and it was only natural that one wish list item would end up being a camera - though I think all they really wanted was a Flash.

I got them a Fisher-Price 1.3mp kids camera, and it was a huge hit:

1166574259.jpg

I uploaded the resulting pictures to my computer, and made a "contact sheet" for them so they could enjoy the fruits of their creative efforts beyond the computer screen. I printed it on 13x19 inch paper.

Here is the result:

IVR%20Composite%20copy.jpg

What a fun idea! My sons, especially my oldest really enjoys photography. It's so interesting to see the world from their vantage point!

man, thats awsome.

its funny to see so many pictures from that low... lol

but very very cool...

Through the eyes of a child....priceless.

I actually like the one 3rd row down 3rd picture over. ;) I have heard about these cameras and thought it was cool. If I ever have a kid, I shall get one for them also. :D

We got our daughter the same camera. (well, the pink one) Highly recommended. Durable as hell, easy to use. She dropped it down the stairs already. :)

The top middle picture reminds me of some cartoons where kids will be playing, an adult will enter the room, but you never see anything of their face, because they're just too big. It's a really neat picture for that aspect.

Second over on the top is neat too.

It's interesting, he's very close to following the rule of thirds in almost all of these. Might not be doing so hot with the lighting, but then, I'd be worried if he was! :lmao:

Awesome. Kids With Cameras. They always have such a unique perspective/take on things - and not just the vantage point.
My niece has a digital camera (my brother 'upgraded' and gave his old one to her). Ended up buying a larger memory card because she was such a photo hound :D

Now that's a cool toy! :D

Most reactions

Back